Wednesdays at 7:00 PM
Royal Rangers is a world wide ministry of the Assemblies of God designed to provide boys with exciting activities while teaching them a deep rooted belief in God and his Son Jesus Christ. A camping theme is at the heart of the activities, along with a Merit award system whereby Royal Rangers must demonstrate specific knowledge and abilities.
Dedicated leaders, called commanders, provide boys the necessary direction during a weekly outpost meeting. A strong mentoring relationship is established between leaders and Rangers. Weekly meetings and many other activities are designed to develop young people mentally, physically, spiritually and socially.
The Life of a Royal Ranger includes great outdoor adventures through camping, water activities, hiking, rappelling, and mountain climbing, as well as challenging indoor adventures. Opportunities year-round will happen at the outpost, district, or national levels.
Purpose of the Royal Rangers Ministry
- To preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to boys and girls.
- To develop young boys and girls spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
- To keep boys and girls in our churches worldwide.
Goals for Royal Rangers Leaders
- To instruct, challenge and inspire our boys and girls in the areas of Bible doctrine, Christian service, moral conduct and basic beliefs of our church through fun and interesting activities.
Royal Rangers Outpost Goals
- To teach the word of God. When a Royal Ranger participates, he or she should gain a knowledge of what the Bible teaches.
- To challenge for Christian service. When a Royal Ranger completes the advancement trail, he or she should be ready to take their place in an area of Christian service.
- To inspire a life long belief in Jesus Christ, the son of God.
- To satisfy a young person's need for fun and exciting activity.
Royal Rangers is an activity-based outdoor program seeking to develop the total boy for Christ according to Christ's example (Luke 2:52). Royal Rangers provides boys and young men the opportunity to discover and develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, while learning teamwork, leadership, and a variety of outdoor skills. An individual's progress may be represented by his progress along a structured advancement program where recognition is given for his progress toward each advancement level.
Come be a part of this exciting program as we work together to reach men and boys for Christ through the ministry of Royal Rangers!
Looking for a church home?
If you are looking for a place to grow in faith and build lasting, authentic relationships with caring people, then we invite you to get to know us.